ROD IRON DECOR - ROD IRON
ROD IRON DECOR - CEMENT GARDEN DECOR
Rod Iron Decor
- Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon content, in comparison to steel, and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag. This is what gives it a "grain" resembling wood, which is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure.
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
Umbra Staff 88-Inch-to-120-Inch Drapery Rod
The Staff drapery rod set from Umbra is stylish and functional. The set includes a 1/2-inch-diameter metal telescoping rod, two decorative cast-metal finials, and complete mounting hardware - all in a versatile matte black finish. Designed to fit a range of window sizes, rod extends from 88 inches to 120 inches long using an auxiliary rod that fits inside the main rod for added length and support. Designed by Thea Yuzyk for Umbra - the worldwide leader in casual, contemporary and affordable design for the home.
La Cave display
LA CAVE grew from its humble beginnings as a coffeehouse folk club on Euclid Avenue to become one of Cleveland's most memorable and influential ROCK 'N' ROLL clubs.
In early 1962, partners Nelson Karl, Lee Weiss, and Stan Heilburn opened La Cave de Cafe as a coffee house in a 200-seat basement previously occupied by a pool hall. However, their business survived for only a few months. Stan Kain then approached the partners and proposed to revitalize La Cave by bringing in known folk acts to perform. They agreed, placing the business in Kain's hands and making him one of the partners. The first well-known act brought to La Cave by Kain was the African-American folk singer Josh White, whose performances sold out for three straight days. In those early folk days, La Cave presented Simon & Garfunkel, Buffy Sainte Marie, Jose Feliciano, Tom Rush, Ian and Sylvia, Phil Ochs, Janis Ian, Richie Havens, Arlo Guthrie, Judy Collins, Odetta, Tim Buckley, and Tom Paxton. As the music of the 1960s evolved, so did La Cave. Kain introduced local audiences to the rock 'n' roll music of Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, the Youngbloods, the Butterfield Blues Band, the Jeff Beck Group featuring Rod Stewart, Canned Heat, the Fugs, the Hello People, Iron Butterfly, Terry Knight & The Pack, the Stone Poneys, the Velvet Underground, Blood Sweat & Tears, and Pacific Gas & Electric. La Cave's long stairway to the downstairs room, the grubbiness of the decor, and the mismatched tables and chairs created the perfect atmosphere for the explosion of progressive rock 'n' roll in Cleveland.
Stan Kain served as the manager of the club for six years, booking the music acts and handling the hiring. Larry Bruner took over as manager for the last year of La Cave's existence. The club's demise was caused by long-term debts, a decline of ticket sales, and legal troubles. La Cave officially closed its doors in July 1969.
The Velvet Underground at La Cave
LA CAVE, located at 10615 Euclid Ave., began as a coffeehouse folk club but became one of Cleveland's most memorable ROCK 'N' ROLL clubs. Owner Stan Kain and his investors opened the doors to this 200-seat basement room in 1962. In those early folk days, La Cave presented Simon & Garfunkel, Buffy Sainte Marie, Jose Feliciano, Tom Rush, Ian and Sylvia, Phil Ochs, Janis Ian, Richie Havens, Arlo Guthrie, Judy Collins, Odetta, Josh White (an investor in the club), Tim Buckley, and Tom Paxton. As the music of the 1960s evolved, so did La Cave. They introduced audiences to Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, the Youngbloods, the Butterfield Blues Band, the Jeff Beck Group featuring Rod Stuart, Canned Heat, the Fugs, the Hello People, Iron Butterfly, Terry Knight & The Pack, the Stone Poneys, the Velvet Underground, Blood Sweat & Tears, and Pacific Gas & Electric.
La Cave was a former Chinese restaurant and a bowling alley. Its long stairway to the downstairs room, the grubbiness of the decor, and the mismatched tables and chairs created the perfect atmosphere for the explosion of progressive rock `n' roll. The club's demise was caused by long-term debts, a decline of ticket sales, and legal troubles. La Cave closed its doors in 1969.
rod iron decor
If you have a number of necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry items that are overflowing from your jewelry box, using a quality necklace tree or jewelry organizer is certainly something that can solve the problem. I have designed the very best high quality jewelry storage solutions. They were created for personal home use; however they are heavy duty enough for retail or commercial use. Getting your jewelry organized solves the common problem of tangled, damaged and missing necklaces and other jewelry. Angelynn's can help you get and keep your necklaces, bracelets and more up and out of harm's way seen at a glance and tangle free. Now you can de-clutter your jewelry armoire, jewelry chest or jewelry box and in many cases replace them along with the drawers, tackle boxes, tie racks and other non-user friendly jewelry storage containers. If you think you need a larger capacity necklace holder because you have so many necklaces, take inventory, and then purchase as many as you need. Angelynn's Jewelry Organizers are my very own trademarked and copy written designs. They and are not made with cheap metal, cheap finishes or by cheap labor. This jewelry display stand is Made in the USA Handcrafted one at a time by Skilled American Welders and Powder Coaters using 100% Carbon Steel, no mystery metals, tin or lead and we only use the very best baked on powder-coat finishes. Our products are lead free, non-caustic and non-corrosive. Our line of Jewelry Organizers, Earring Holders and Necklace Trees are a great way to safely store your jewelry, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings and so much more. They are a great organizing gift idea for girls and women of all ages. Available in different styles, colors and finishes matching most any retail store or home decor'.
tent decoration ideas
hannah montana wall decor
outhouse bathroom decor
free living room decorating ideas
college apartments decorating
kids room decorating
teenage room decoration
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:antique nautical decor
Welcome to FC2!
- ANTIQUE NAUTICAL DECOR. NAUTICAL DECOR (10/02)
- BEACH BATHROOM DECOR : BEACH BATHROOM (10/02)
- CHRISTMAS DECOR IDEAS : CHRISTMAS DECOR (10/02)
- COASTAL GIFTS AND DECOR. AND DECOR (10/02)
- COUNTRY COW DECOR - COW DECOR (10/02)
- COUNTRY STYLE DECORATIONS : COUNTRY STYLE (10/02)
- COW KITCHEN DECOR : KITCHEN DECOR (10/02)
- DECORATING CHINA CABINET - DECORATING CHINA (10/02)
- DECORATING IDEAS FOR BONUS ROOMS : DECORATING IDEAS FOR (10/02)
- DECORATING WITH BATH TOWELS : DECORATING WITH (10/02)
- DECORATIVE BALL CANDLES : BALL CANDLES (10/02)
- FOOTBALL CUPCAKE DECORATING IDEAS. DECORATING IDEAS (10/02)
- HOMEMADE THANKSGIVING TABLE DECORATIONS. TABLE DECORATIONS (10/02)
- KEY WEST HOME DECOR : HOME DECOR (10/02)
- KITCHEN DECORATING PHOTOS. DECORATING PHOTOS (10/02)
- METAL WALL DECOR SCULPTURE - METAL WALL (10/02)
- ROD IRON DECOR - ROD IRON (10/02)
- TINKERBELL ROOM DECORATION : TINKERBELL ROOM (10/02)
- UNIQUE KITCHEN DECOR. UNIQUE KITCHEN (10/02)
- WESTERN DECORATING TIPS : WESTERN DECORATING (10/02)